DK Cash L/U Suggestions EU W9D2
Top 5 Projected Players
Top 5 Projected Value Players
- Perkz- It’s nothing crazy here but his slight drop in salary just makes him a must buy. He is so good and G2 is playing so well that against this UoL team that has shown resilience but also a tendency for high Kills/Deaths just presents a wonderful opportunity for this 30.62 AVG, .41 CV mid laner to go off for a monster game. The expected game script leads me to believe he will have a high floor and ceiling which I love.
- Betsy- The Giants’ team is cooked, they have accepted their fate and they look completely defeated. My fear here will be a Roccat fast win but I think Betsy is still worth a look as Roccat isn’t known for clean wins. This pick is much more about his opponent than Betsy himself.
- PowerOfEvil- No this pick is not just because of his Varus game against the defeated Giants. He looked solid, FNC looked to falter, I think there is hidden value with how low priced Origen is. The stats don’t quite agree but I think Fnatic and Origen will come out prepared and even in a loss I think PoE can get you good value.
- Giants’ Players- I don’t mean to hate on them because they are in the LCS but at this point they are just a step below these teams. Roccat isn’t the most trustworthy but over their last two games they have accumulated a total amount kills that would barely be suffice for one game. Avoid Giants players.
- Wunderwear- It’s easy to say don’t pick players on lower tier teams going against Vitality, in this match up I would especially avoid Wunderwear. Cabochard is much better than him at this point in his career and I don’t see him having even a half decent game.
- MrRallez- H2K let go of a very early lead today and picked Azir which seems like a game killer. I expect the same clean start for H2K but without the throw at the end and Rallez will be the focus of H2K’s aggression as I don’t see another carry on the Elements side.