DK Cash L/U Suggestions NA W8D2
Top 5 Projected Players
Top 5 Value Players
- Seraph-The new squad on RNG looked awesome and Seraph has continued to impress. Yesterday Feng put up decent numbers against TSM and I think today RNG will do the same if not surpass TiP’s numbers. I think RNG will have a solid game and Seraph will be at the helm.
- Bjergsen- On the other side of the RNG/TSM match up I like Bjergsen. He played an incredibly clean game yesterday on Lulu and I expect him to continue this stellar play today but probably get his hands a little dirtier against this aggresive RNG team. His 0-0-11 performance yesterday could have been a 5-0-6 performance very easily. Lets hope today he gets some kills.
- Dardoch- Back at it again with the Lee Sin, Dardoch has been playing great lately and after taking down CLG, which I saw coming, they should roll through NRG and hopefully it’s on the back of Dardoch’s aggresive style.
- Mash- I fear the C9 bounce back. They played poorly yesterday and I think they play strong today against this lower tier TiP roster. Despite TiP playing decent yesterday I think Sneaky, who was the only solid C9 player yesterday, has a good game again and Mash is on the receiving end of that at least a few times.
- Dignitas Players- Don’t be baited by the numbers from yesterday, it was a sloppy game with fantasy scores boosted by ridiculous CS numbers. Immortals should steam roll DiG today and not give them the time to rack up unreal creep scores or any decent stats in general.
- Moon- With TL looking strong and NRG slumping I fear this jungler will be out classed against Dardoch. They have played against each other across multiple leagues and I don’t think Dardoch will have any issue dealing with him. I respect that NRG got 10 kills on Immortals yesterday but I just don’t see Moon posting numbers worth his salary today. If you are looking at NRG players stay away from moon today.