EU LCS Week 6 Day 2
Daily lineup suggestions will be post ~12 hours before game time. Remember to check out the projections and use the Dollars Per Point values to help make decisions!
Top 5 Projected Players
Top 5 Value Picks
Top 5 Personal Favorites( Excluding G2 as they are clear favorites)
- Odoamne- Just a solid player going against an Origen team that has been slumping real hard. Odo put up a solid performance in the loss yesterday and I think he’ll step up today against ORG.
- Cabochard- They won in a very interesting way yesterday but yet again Cabochard proved to be an incredibly talented player netting 9 of Vitality’s 12 kills. Priced low again going against UoL, I expect another close game but probably a lot bloodier than yesterday’s.
- Febiven- Counter to my stats I think Febiven is due for a big game. Splyce lost to Roccat yesterday and lost big to Betsy. Fnatic may have won yesterday but they looked a little off and to me that just means a longer game against a team I don’t think can beat them. I expect a big bounce back game for Febiven despite his low end projection. With a CV of .41 he is still a relatively safe pick but I think he misses high today.
- Vander- Great value, listed low because of his lower average but I think on a team that should win against a team that should put up a fight, Vander at 5,600 is a good buy.
- Steeelback- The way these two teams have been playing lead me to believe that this game will be nuts. UoL will force Vitality into a fast paced game but I think Vitality will step up and play hard. Steeelback is modestly priced with a super high ceiling.